Varicraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackerpro1213's Admin App With Full Respect

Go down

Hackerpro1213's Admin App With Full Respect Empty Hackerpro1213's Admin App With Full Respect

Post  hackerpro1213 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm

MineCraft Username: hackerpro1213

Current MC Rank: Guest

Position Applying For: Admin or Mod
How long you've played Minecraft: Since 1.3 Beta

How long you've played on Varicraft: 15 min but I Will play everyday cause I like it

Why you should be an Admin/Mod/Sheriff: I Want to be one of these because I think u do need more staff. Im an experienced player with full experiences. I never Abuse my powers Or spawn anyone Items even if it was the cheapest. I play on mine craft alot. I've read the rules and info and understood em. I like to help ppl and server. Im pro on everything:Commands, Redstone, Plugins, Building. Im not a kind of person who Just instant ban ppl who didn't do anything, I ask what happened and I ban the one who did the thing thats against the rules. Yes I had been staff on many server. there is a Very Popular server that I'm admin on and its called Obsidian Craft. Thats all I could say for now but I have lots more. My fingers hurt so thats the end. Thank u for reading my app.

With Full Respect,
hackerpro1213

hackerpro1213

Back to top Go down